Change set 8467

Aug 20, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Hi Dave,

Release notes mention a fix for recording endsession generating a stop mode. Fix does not work for me. I need to actually stop the playback and restart it so mode becomes correct.

I still get a Stop if I start music and the mode was already Play. Other modes briefly go to Stop then Play again. I need to press Play on the remote so mode correctly says Play.

vmccontroller allows sending commands to MC, would it be possible to make a function that does just that ?? Then I could use the same action that triggers my audio screen to send a Play command to MC, problem would be solved. I'd figure a similar pattern to correct recording stop mode issue.

There was no answer to my previous post about these problems, I certainly hope you're not getting tired with my issues !

Regards,

Charles

Coordinator
Aug 20, 2011 at 6:16 PM

Hi, I'll look into it a bit further but my focus over the past couple of weeks has been looking at hooking directly into mce for status information because of the issues around recording with vmccontroller.  It's a struggle and I haven't got it working yet so please be patient and know that i've not got tired of this.

Dave

Aug 22, 2011 at 8:42 PM

I understand. Take all the time you need, at any rate my display is working quite well as it is. In the while I'll address other features of my HTPC.

regards,

Charles